Dear camping Galeb guests, welcome!
Maintaining order and peace in the campsite is in the best interest of all guests. Therefore, we ask you to get familiar with the camping rules and obey them. It will make your stay in our camping more pleasant.
• Only the guests who have registered at the reception are allowed to stay at the campsite.
• Selection of the site at the campsite is free, except for the numbered pitches subject to the rational use of space, taking into account the area of your neighbors.
• It is strictly prohibited to drive nails into trees or cause any damage to them, taking gravel from the beach, enclosing the space in a residence or any of the construction works on the selected area. Camp management authorizes only standardized enclosure. Failure to observe these points of order leads to denying the possibility of further stay in the campsite.
• Check in at the campsite is from 12:00 am for guests on the pitch, and from 04:00 p.m. for guests in mobile homes. Check out of guests from a pitch until 12:00 p.m. (noon) and from mobile homes until 09:00 a.m.
• Guests are asked to always carry a camp registration form with them and to show it at request of employees of the camp.
• Guests that are not registered will be charged 1000,00 kn.
• Entrance by car is possible only from 07:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. with the possession of the card for the ramp that can be used only by guests who got it at check-in at the campsite. The card should not be exposed to heat, because any damage or loss of it will be charged 50,00 kn
• Damage to the ramps caused by negligence of the guest is charged from 1000,00 to 1800,00 kn depending on the damage.
• It is not allowed to park cars outside the accommodation units.
• Setting up a tent is permitted from 07:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
• The number you get at the front desk at check in must hang in a visible place.
• • The loss of the number plate, the key of the refrigerator or the private bathroom key is charged 50,00 kn.
• A lost mobile home key is charged at 150.00 kn.
• Fires in the open because of the danger of fires are prohibited by law.
• Please do not make noise that may disturb other guests, including the use of radios, televisions and musical instruments; peace and quiet in the camp are from 10:00 p.m. to 07:00 a.m. Afternoon peace is from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. Failure to observe these points of order leads to denying the possibility of further stay at the campsite.
• Maximum speed of vehicles driving through the campsite is 20km / h. Pedestrians in the camp have priority over vehicles.
• Guests are required to take care of the cleanliness of the space they use. Please separate waste into specific containers. Recycling islands can be found on campsite map. Leave spaces used in the toilet blocks as you would like to find them.
• Checking the inventory of mobile homes is done on the day of your departure, and any damage or loss of the home is subject to financial sanctions.
• Dog owners are required to register their pets at the reception desk with the vaccination card. Dog owners are required to keep dogs on a leash, and keep them on a leash within their unit. Owners are required to clean up their pet’s feces. Violation of this paragraph shall be subject to financial sanctions 500,00 kn
• Dogs are not allowed on main beach.
• If you find forgotten/left items, please bring them immediately to the reception.
• Visits are allowed only in case of the correct application at the entrance - the front desk. For a shorter stay in the camp, visitors are required to leave a valid form of identification at the entrance; their documents are going to be given back to them when leaving the camp.
• In case of stay in the camp for more than 3 hours, the stay is charged at the entrance.
• For connection or disconnection of electricity, contact the reception desk. Safety control of electrical installations is made by a responsible campsite worker. Faulty electrical installations will be excluded from the campsite power network.
• You can deposit jewelry, money and other valuables at the reception with minimal fees.
• For any items missing from the tent or house, we do not take any responsibility.
• Calculation and payment of services can be performed on the day of departure no later than12:00 a.m., but we recommend that you do that a day in advance to avoid long waiting lines.
• The Complaints Book is at the campsite reception.
• Guests who do not follow these house rules and guest whose behavior disturbs silence and other guests, are going to be denied campsite accommodation services.
Campsite Galeb Management