1. Protection of Personal Data - General Information
• Name and surname
• Date of birth
• E-mail address
• Phone and/or fax number
• Other data you indicate that you want to remain confidential
Personal data is primarily collected:
• To provide the most effective response to your request
• To ensure the provision of requested services
• To promote our services
• For our internal statistical data processing
• For possible sending publications, brochures and other promotional materials
In the moment you send your data to us, you agree to be contacted and enter our mailing list – the moment of entering constitutes your explicit agreement to be contacted. The privacy of your data is permanent and you can ask to be unsubscribed from our mailing list at any lime. After that, the data are no more used by Camping Galeb, except for internal purposes, e.g. for informatics or statistical data processing.
We collect only personal data delivered to us freely. We do not require from you to send us the data in order to enable you the access to our web pages and we do not ask you to disclose more data that really necessary in order to participate in an activity on our web pages.
We do not sell, transfer or disclose information collected from our web pages to anyone outside Camping Galeb, managed by Tekstilpromet d.d., without your consent, except:
• In cases when it is necessary to fulfill our legal obligations;
• In cases when it is necessary for the protection of your life or physical integrity and you are not in a position to give your consent for processing of your personal data;
• In cases when it is necessary to fulfill tasks carried out for the public benefit;
• In cases when you disclosed the data yourself (Article 7, Paragraph 3, Items 1, 2, 3 and 4 of the Law on Protection of Personal Data);
• In cases when the involvement of a third party is essential for correct functioning of web pages. In such cases, and before personal data are delivered, such third party is obliged to Campingplatz Galeb to keep confidential information;
• In the case of possible sale or legal succession of Campingplatz Galeb, we reserve the right to sell or transfer your information to a third party which:
a) Operates within a framework of similar activities or services;
b) Agrees to be a successor in interest of Camping Galeb regarding the maintaining and protection of collected data and;
4. Data Confidentiality
We want to express clearly that when visiting these web pages your personal data remain confidential, except if you want to disclose it freely. We shall not disclose the received data to third parties, except in cases mentioned in the foregoing paragraph.
5. Web Server Statistics
Our web server uses the statistics software. These programs are standard feature of all web servers and not only our web pages. Such statistics programs don not collect personal data and enable us to adjust our web pages to be as simple and effective for our users establishing the data our users are the most or the least interested in, adjusting the web pages to individual web browsers, efficiency of structure and the number of visitors to our website.
7. E-mail messages
When you send an e-mail with your personal data to us by which you can be identified, either by mail message with a question or a comment or by form sent to use by e-mail, we only use this information for fulfilling your requests only.
8. Data Safety
For data security on this address an in order to ensure the availability of this service to all users, this computer system uses the software that tracks visits to the website and recognizes unauthorized attempts to upload or change information and the ones that could be otherwise harmful. Unauthorized attempts to upload or change information on this site are strictly forbidden. This website uses Google Analytics for the purpose of remarketing.
9. Protecting the personal information of children
Camping Galeb advises parents and guardians to teach their children the importance of being responsible when dealing with personal information on the Internet. Camping Galeb does not wish to collect, and has no intention of collecting, personal information from those under the age of 14. Any information collected will be neither used nor divulged to a third party except in cases involving promotional games on the Internet. Such information required for contacting persons through the Internet will be used, without parental consent, only as a direct response to a child’s request and will not be used for any other purpose. The personal information of children will be deleted from our database should a parent or guardian request us to do so. As a parent or guardian, you retain the right to request to see any and all personal information regarding your child which we received on any of our websites. You may also request the removal of information (should this information still exist in our database) and/or ban any collection or usage of information about your child in the future. If you are a parent who would like to exercise that right please contact us. Aside from the aforementioned, Camping Galeb guarantees the protection of personal information of children in accordance with the legal regulations that pertain to this issue.
10. Changes and termination of conditions of use
Camping Galeb reserves the right to change or terminate any and all parts of this website and conditions of use at any time. Such changes will take effect when published at this address or when the users are notified of them. The conditions of use will be applied until termination thereof by you or by Camping Galeb. Your termination, which is possible at any time, means discontinuance of use of these pages and cancellation of all materials and contents downloaded from and used on the website.
You can at any time request to see all personal data we received from you on one or our web addresses. At your request, we can update, correct or remove the data (if the data is kept in our databases) or stop using this data in the future. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us.
We do our best to ensure that all links from our website direct you and/or your child to other websites with quality content in the sense of not encouraging negativity. However, websites and web addresses change quickly and we can not always guarantee for the content of each website we direct you to.